With the largest tire inventory on the island, we are your one stop shop, when it comes to tires. You just buy the tires, and we offer the complete package installation and balancing, and if we notice that your vehicle needs to be aligned we will inform you as well, and make and appointment for you. Since we are a multibrand store, we carry about seven different brands. We carry both brand name tires and value tires. Also, we have tires for passenger cars, pick ups, SUVs, trucks and even tires for Machinery. Just contact one of our stores for more details. Below is a selection of brands we carry.
Brigestone, Firestone, Dunlop, Sumitomo, Goodride, Chengshan, Long March,
The 10 Commandments for the intelligent use of tires.
1. Tire Pressure Check: Tire pressures should be routinely checked on cold tires, including spares tires. It’s a bad practice to let out air or ‘bleed’ air from the tires when they are hot (Just after a drive or so!) . Recommended pressures have been calculated by taking cold tires into account and hence tire pressures show a higher value when hot
2. If any or most part of the tread is worn out, it is time to replace the tire. Sometimes it might be prudent to change and then for a tire rotation cycle. It helps if you can check with your local automotive technician and then do as he recommends. The check must always extend to all the tires, including spares and auxiliary ones.
3. Check for wheel balancing and alignment regularly since irregular wheel alignment can cause considerable damage to the tires and also hamper driving efficiency by altering handling characteristics of the car.
4. The insides of the tires must be scrutinized thoroughly in case of impacts due to pot holes or other obtrusions or in the case of punctures.
5. While parking the car, avoid parking on patches of oil, gasoline, diesel, lubricants and other such solvents as they are bound to damage the tires.
6. Tires tend to last longer when proper speeds are maintained and are loaded appropriately. Unduly loading the vehicle and driving at higher speeds than recommended can be dangerous and might damage the tires beyond repair.
7. Follow the tire rotation cycles as close to those recommended as possible. This affects the tire’s life.
8. Tire life also depends on road surfaces, driving habits and style and speeds. So it might help if you can make sure that the surface you drive on are commutable and that you drive at optimal speeds and go easy on the handling part.
9. Use recommended tools to load and unload tires on axle end shafts or rims. Check for damaged or bent rims while loading tires and use proper tools while doing the same. Non compliant tools can only mar and damage the tires and are sometimes even dangerous to work with.
10. General tire condition has to be checked regularly by rated experts for increased life and safety of the car tires, and for your own safety.
The Ten Commandments for Preventive Tire Care
1- Pressures should be periodically checked on cold tires (including the spare). Never "bleed" or reduce air pressure when tires are hot from driving, as it is normal for pressure to increase above recommended cold pressures
2- Tires must be replaced when worn to the tread wear indicators, even if only in one part of the tread.
3- Balance the tires periodically and/or when vibration occurs also check for wheel alignment
4- When impacts and punctures occur have a check carried out on the inside of the tire as well.
5- Never park over patches of oil, solvents, etc., as they will cause tire damage
6- Comply with the speed code and load index of tire
7- Follow the tire rotation cycles
8- Use the correct type of tire according to driving conditions (i.e. Off-road tires)
9- Driving style and speed directly affect tire life
10- Have general tire condition checked regularly by a reliable Dealer like JR Autocenter.